Its around a 2 months my wife gifted me Nokia E90 and I am amazed with what all I can do with this phone.Here Specifications. Now I browse using my E90 as my home, office and Forum mall which are wi-fi enabled.I carry everything on this now:PDF documents, Songs, Audio Books, office word docs. The best part i love about E90 is the screen size. You can watch a movie on it. I love the GPRS on this phone which just works perfect. I tried both Google maps and Nokia Maps: Nokia is more recent and updated with voice navigation (Expensive* though ) as compared to Google maps.
Things I have done till.
- Added my mail accounts to the phone. If you want to reach me anytime use my: me =at=sachingopal.net id.
- Configured my SIP settings with Sipphone for VOIP calls.
- Loaded NOKIA Maps. As this phone has a GPRS.
- Loaded locatiion tagger.
- Installed Gizmo and Fring. (Now I don’t need to run to my laptop when sombody calls me on my Skype or Gizmo id)
- Nokia Podcasting! Now all my linux podcasts are downloaded into my phone. And when killing time I Listen.
- Code break :Look Ma now My favourate Python runs on E90.
- Putty the saver. I can manage every single server at office, home including my ddwrt-router through phone. Its fun to the core.
- Yes I play GBA Games with the VBAG emulator. Last time
i owned a gameboy was years back which I got from my cousin.
- Boingo, A public wifi hotspot finder (The best yet i found till)
- Ultimate Voice Recorder (How many times you wanted to record that rude support guy)
- Installed Webgate Answering Machine (Yes sir, and I save money dialing to my voice inbox)
- SportsTracker to track my workout online using GPS.
- Shozu rocks. The supported application list is extensive.
- Smartphoneware softwares: Crypto, Best Expense and Best Safe.
Work seems to be more in place recently with E90